- The drone is fully automated and the farmer never needs to touch it or fly it. It lives in its own micro hangar on the farm.
- The drone can cover an entire farm without the farmer interacting with it.
- The drone is programmed to return to its hangar if any operating anomaly is detected – and we’ll be notified of that incident.
- There is a small weather station on the drone’s micro-hangar that decides if it is safe for it to fly.
- There is a menu list on the farmers tablet or phone to choose what pre-programmed task they want the drone to perform… and then press ‘go’.
- Documentation and regulation compliance is taken care of by Aeronavics.
- Battery charging is automated. The farmer never has to even think about it.
- The drone is connected to the internet. It automatically processes data and delivers that data to the farmer In fact, it is processing data while flying.
- We monitor the drone’s health and critical systems and keep it operational. If it gets damaged, we repair or replace it.
- The farmer chooses the information they need the drone to capture – we manage the rest.