The Navi is a high-performance drone being successfully used in the following industries:
- Power and Utilities
- Local and central government
- Mapping and surveying
- Media and film-making
Boasting a strong moulded body to protect its electronics and internal components in wet weather conditions, the Navi can go anywhere you can’t.
It’s a durable drone with impact protection and can be quickly packed down.
What customers love about our drones are the interchangeable payloads that enable the aircraft to perform different tasks.
- Manual operation or fully automated flight
- Flight time of 35min with max payload
- Max. payload – 1.3 kgs / 2.6 lbs
- Automated and repeatable GPS way-point
- Top speed 90km/h / 56mph
- Max. take-off weight 7.5 kgs / 16 lbs
- Multiple fail-safes for safe operation
- Easy pack down for transportation
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Weather ruggedised design
- Optional Intel i7 based mission computer
- Real-time wireless onboard video and telemetry
The standard four-motor Navi with RTK GPS starts at NZD $33,300 (includes the ground control station, battery, battery charging kit, and transport case).
Payloads and shipping are additional.
Aeronavics drones are generally larger, more robust, offer better performance, and are more flexible in terms of behaviour and ability to integrate payloads. They are able to do things that other drones cannot do, but at the same time, a higher degree of knowledge and training is required to operate them effectively.