The Aeronavics SkyJib is an aerial workhorse.
The eight-motor coaxial multirotor aircraft is capable of carrying a payload of up to 7kg and can fly with wind speeds of up to 40kph.
Having a strong moulded body protects the important electronics and internals, which includes an onboard computer, in light rain and snow.
Various payloads can be interchanged to reconfigure the aircraft. With a range of payloads available for this aircraft, we will work with you to get the right solution for your needs.
Industries using the SkyJib are civil infrastructure inspection/maintenance companies, local government and defence force organisations.
- Manual operation or fully automated flight
- Flight time of 45min with max payload
- Max. payload – 7 kg / 2.6 lbs
- Automated and repeatable GPS way-point
- Top speed 90km/h / 56mph
- Max. take-off weight 24 kg / 16 lbs
- Multiple fail-safes for safe operation
- Easy pack down for transportation
- Onboard x86 Linx computer
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Optional Intel i7 based mission computer
- Real-time wireless onboard video and telemetry
- Weather ruggedised design
The SkyJib starts at NZD $48,000 (includes the ground control station, battery, battery charging kit, and transport case).
Payloads and shipping are additional.
Contact us today for a free consult
Aeronavics drones are generally larger, more robust, offer better performance, and are more flexible in terms of behaviour and ability to integrate payloads. They are able to do things that other drones cannot do, but at the same time, a higher degree of knowledge and training is required to operate them effectively.