The eight-motor coaxial multirotor aircraft is capable of carrying a payload of up to 7kg and can fly with wind speeds of up to 40kph.
Having a strong moulded body protects the important electronics and internals in rain and snow.
Various payloads can be interchanged to reconfigure the aircraft. With a range of payloads available for this aircraft, we will work with you to get the right solution for your needs.
Industries using the SkyJib are civil infrastructure inspection/maintenance companies, local government and defence force organisations.
- Manual operation or fully automated flight
- Flight time of 45min with max payload
- Max. payload – 7 kg
- Automated and repeatable GPS way-point
- Top speed 90km/h
- Max. take-off weight 24 kg
- Multiple fail-safes for safe operation
Contact us today for a free consult